Bachelor of Operations Management with Honours
B. OPERATION MGMT. (HONS): PROGRAM DETAILS
Academic Guide for Undergraduate Programmes
February / September 2021 Intake
School of Technology Management & Logistics (STML)
Accredited by MQA & AACSB
February / September
8 Semesters (4 Years)
Offered by campus:
*The stated fees are estimation on overall completion of the program. In any cases where there are credit exemptions, offered rebates or approval of scholarship applications, there will be considerable reduction in the fees.
The Bachelor of Operations Management with Honours programme aims:
- To produce graduates who are charismatic, knowledgeable and excel in the related field of study.
- To expose the students on the basic concepts and important theory in the area of production and operations management as well as other related fields.
- To develop students with skills in problem solving and analysis in handling issues related to production and operations management through various application of mathematical models and problem solving techniques.
- To acquaint and equip the students to be ethical and posses various intellectual, practical and communication skills.
|PLO1||Enhance the basic concepts and theories in the field of operations management to meet the needs of business organisations|
|PLO2||Apply the skills related to operations management in resolving business problems.|
|PLO3||Demonstrate willingness to engage in protecting and promoting the well-being of the community..|
|PLO4||Exhibit professionalism and ethical manners in performing their duties and responsibilities in operations management fields.|
|PLO5||Demonstrate leadership, team work, and communication skills in addressing issues related to operations management in the organisational contexts.|
|PLO6||Apply scientific skills in making decisions to solve business problems.|
|PLO7||Apply information and communication technologies in managing business operations and lifelong learning for professional development.|
|PLO8||Demonstrate managerial and entrepreneurial skills in the field of operations management.|
In order to be conferred with a Bachelor of Operations Management with Honours degree, a student must take and pass a minimum of 136 credit hours.
Bachelor of Bachelor of Science in Economics with Honours programme consists of SIX (6) components as follows:
A. University Core
B. Program Core
C. Language Component
D. Program Elective
F. Free Elective
Total Credit Hours
PACE UUM Facebook
General Admission Requirements
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) mata pelajaran Pengajian Am
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) dalam dua (2) mata pelajaran lain
• PNGK Akademik sekurang-kurangnya 2.00
• PNGK Vokasional sekurang-kurangnya 2.67
• Kompeten semua modul vokasional