Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management (Hons)
BSC. AGRIBUS. MGMT.(HONS): PROGRAM DETAILS
Academic Guide for Undergraduate Programmes
September 2020 Intake
School of Economics, Finance & Banking (SEFB)
Accredited by MQA & AUN-QA
February / September
8 Semesters (4 Years)
Offered by campus:
*The stated fees are estimation on overall completion of the program. In any cases where there are credit exemptions, offered rebates or approval of scholarship applications, there will be considerable reduction in the fees.
The School aspires to develop students as:
- Graduates who are competent in applying agriculture science and other relevant knowledge and skills in exercising their leadership roles.
- Graduates who possess the ability to think critically, and communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Graduates who act ethically and professionally, possess entrepreneurial capability and pursue continuous professional development through lifelong learning.
|PLO1||To enhance knowledge and understanding of concepts, theories and practices in the field of agribusiness|
|PLO2||To plan, analyse and identify solutions to the agribusiness-related problems.|
|PLO3||To upgrade the interaction skills with society and stakeholders aside from emphasizing social responsibility towards society and nation the related fields.|
|PLO4||To become efficient, effective, and ethical businessman and managers.|
|PLO5||To communicate effectively in oral and writing, possess leadership skills and be able to work in groups at any levels.|
|PLO6||To integrate and synthesize agribusiness issues in organization, as well as able to assess planning, execution and solution options within the organization and the community.|
|PLO7||To improve skills in gathering and utilising information using ICT and to enhance knowledge through life-long learning.|
|PLO8||To manage limited agriculture resources to achieve optimum efficiency and identify business opportunities through entrepreneurial skills learned|
In order to be conferred with a Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management with Honours, a student must take and pass a minimum of 132 credits.
Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management with Honours,programme consists of FOUR(4) components as follows:
A. University Core
B. Program Core
C. Language Component
D. Free Elective
Total Credit Hours
PACE UUM Facebook
General Admission Requirements
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) mata pelajaran Pengajian Am
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) dalam dua (2) mata pelajaran lain
• PNGK Akademik sekurang-kurangnya 2.00
• PNGK Vokasional sekurang-kurangnya 2.67
• Kompeten semua modul vokasional