Bachelor of Finance (Hons)
BFIN (HONS): PROGRAM DETAILS
February / September 2021 Intake
School of Economics, Finance & Banking (SEFB)
Accredited by MQA & AACSB
February / September
8 Semesters (4 Years)
Offered by campus:
*The stated fees are estimation on overall completion of the program. In any cases where there are credit exemptions, offered rebates or approval of scholarship applications, there will be considerable reduction in the fees.
The School aspires to develop students as:
- Graduates who are competent in applying finance and other relevant knowledge and skills in exercising their leadership roles.
- Graduates who possess the ability to think critically, and communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Graduates who act ethically and professionally, possess entrepreneurial capability and pursue continuous professional development through lifelong learning.
|PLO1||Identify and explain the concepts and theories relevant to the field of finance.|
|PLO2||Apply financial concepts, tools and techniques in decision making.|
|PLO3||Work as a team member in a multi-cultural environment.|
|PLO4||Observe professional ethical code of conduct and good values.|
|PLO5||Articulate ideas orally and in writing and demonstrate leadership skills.|
|PLO6||Offer opinions and suggestions regarding financial issues.|
|PLO7||Comprehend emerging issues and manage relevant information in finance.|
|PLO8||Exhibit managerial and entrepreneurial skills.|
In order to be conferred with a Bachelor of Finance with Honours degree, a student must take and pass a minimum of 129 credits.
Bachelor of Bachelor of Finance with Honours programme consists of FIVE (5) components as follows:
A. University Core
B. Program Core
D. Program Elective
E. Free Elective
Total Credit Hours
PACE UUM Facebook
General Admission Requirements
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) mata pelajaran Pengajian Am
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) dalam dua (2) mata pelajaran lain
• PNGK Akademik sekurang-kurangnya 2.00
• PNGK Vokasional sekurang-kurangnya 2.67
• Kompeten semua modul vokasional