Bachelor of Banking (Hons)
BBANK (HONS): PROGRAM DETAILS
Academic Guide for Undergraduate Programmes
February / September 2021 Intake
School of Economics, Finance & Banking (SEFB)
Accredited by MQA & AACSB
February / September
8 Semesters (4 Years)
Offered by campus:
*The stated fees are estimation on overall completion of the program. In any cases where there are credit exemptions, offered rebates or approval of scholarship applications, there will be considerable reduction in the fees.
The School aspires to develop students as:
- Graduates who are competent in applying banking and other relevant knowledge and skills in exercising their leadership roles.
- Graduates who possess the ability to think critically, and communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Graduates who act ethically and professionally, possess entrepreneurial capability and pursue continuous professional development through lifelong learning.
|PLO1||To explain the concepts and theories related to banking.|
|PLO2||Applying analytical skills in solving banking problems|
|PLO3||Demonstrating good social skills|
|PLO4||Displaying professional and ethical conduct, positive values and attitudes|
|PLO5||Developing effective communication, leadership, and teamwork skills|
|PLO6||Applying scientific skills in solving banking problems|
|PLO7||Developing interest for information management and lifelong learning|
|PLO8||Demonstrating managerial and entrepreneurial skills|
In order to be conferred with a Bachelor of Banking with Honours degree, a student must take and pass a minimum of 129 credits hours.
Bachelor of Bachelor of Banking with Honours programme consists of FIVE (5) components as follows:
A. University Core
B. Program Core
D. Program Elective
E. Free Elective
Total Credit Hours
PACE UUM Facebook
General Admission Requirements
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) mata pelajaran Pengajian Am
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) dalam dua (2) mata pelajaran lain
• PNGK Akademik sekurang-kurangnya 2.00
• PNGK Vokasional sekurang-kurangnya 2.67
• Kompeten semua modul vokasional