Bachelor of Human Resource Management with Honours
BHRM (Hons) - POGRAM DETAILS
Our BHRM program is a four-year, full-time career-oriented program designed to impart practical skills and knowledge in the area of Human Resources Management in order to prepare students for a wide range of careers in HR fields. A range of concentrations in Employment and Industrial Relations Law, Human Resource Information Systems, Industrial Relations, Performance Management, Occupational Safety and Health Management, Change Management and Training & Development enables our students to gain in-depth, practical and functional knowledge which provides them with the transferable skills for full-time employment. Upon completion of their degree, the students gather various skills namely, critical, analytical and logical thinking that help them in their future endeavors.
Academic Guide for Undergraduate Programmes
February / September 2021 Intake
School of Business Management
Accredited by MQA & AACSB
February / September
Offered by campus:
*The stated fees are estimation on overall completion of the program. In any cases where there are credit exemptions, offered rebates or approval of scholarship applications, there will be considerable reduction in the fees.
The Human Resource Management programme is introduced to achieve the following objectives:
- Apply concepts, theories and knowledge in all functional areas of human resource management to ensure effective human resource management practices.
- Apply high quality skills while providing human resource services in the business context.
- Integrate and synthesize organizational issues and evaluate the potential human resource solutions to be applied in the context of the organization and the community at large.
- Identify current and future challenges and opportunities in managing human resources in the dynamic and global business scenarios.
|PLO1||Apply knowledge in all functional areas of human resource management|
|PLO2||Apply relevant human resources skills in providing human resource management services|
|PLO3||Provide HR solutions in the broader context of the organization or society.|
|PLO4||Demonstrate ethical values and professionalism in handling human resource issues|
|PLO5||Portray leadership and teamwork skills in communicating and handling issues related to human resource management.|
|PLO6||Applying related tools and techniques to solve HR issues and problems|
|PLO7||Identify current and future challenges and opportunities in managing HR|
|PLO8||Demonstrate management skills and entrepreneurial capabilities in human resource management|
To be conferred the Bachelor of Human Resource Management (Honours) [BHRM (Hons)], a student must have completed and passed at least 132 credit hours.
Bachelor of Human Resource Management (Honours) [BHRM (Hons)] programme consists of SIX (6) components as follows:
A. University Core
B. Program Core
C. Language Core
E. Program Elective
F. Free Elective
General Admission Requirements
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) mata pelajaran Pengajian Am
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) dalam dua (2) mata pelajaran lain
• PNGK Akademik sekurang-kurangnya 2.00
• PNGK Vokasional sekurang-kurangnya 2.67
• Kompeten semua modul vokasional