Bachelor Of Islamic Finance And Banking With Honours
BIFB (HONS): PROGRAM DETAILS
Academic Guide for Undergraduate Programmes
February / September 2021 Intake
Islamic Business School (IBS)
Accredited by MQA & AACSB
February / September
8 Semesters (4 Years)
Offered by campus:
UUM Sintok & UUM KL
*The stated fees are estimation on overall completion of the program. In any cases where there are credit exemptions, offered rebates or approval of scholarship applications, there will be considerable reduction in the fees.
The aim of the Bachelor of Islamic Finance and Banking (BIFB) (Honours) programme is to produce graduates with holistic characteristic to serve the global community under the guidance of Al Quran and Sunnah. Upon completion of the programme, graduates are expected to:
- To be knowledgeable in elaborating Shariah principles in finance and banking operations.
- To analyse the difference between Islamic and conventional finance and banking theories and practices.
- To develop ethical graduates with holistic characteristics who possess good interpersonal and social skills.
- To equip graduates with problem solving skills to become a dynamic leader in facing challenging and dynamic business environment.
OPTION TO ENROLL ISLAMIC FINANCIAL PLANNER (IFP)
The students of BIFB have an option to sit for Islamic Financial Planner Exam by paying minimum additional tuition fee.
|PLO1||Identify and explain the concepts and theories related to finance and banking|
|PLO2||Apply Islamic concepts, tools and techniques in solving Islamic financial problems faced by companies in realizing profits and accountabilityconcepts, tools, and techniques in solving risk management problems|
|PLO3||Work effectively in team and show interpersonal skills|
|PLO4||Formulate Shariah professional ethical code of conduct in the Islamic financial discipline|
|PLO5||Carrying out ethical responsibility and posses practical and communication skills|
|PLO6||Integrate and synthesize issues and evaluate potential solution in the broader context of the society|
|PLO7||Update and integrate knowledge on Islamic finance and banking for career development on a continuous basis|
|PLO8||Identify current and future challenges in managing innovation and developing entrepreneurial skills in the field of Islamic finance and banking|
In order to be conferred with a Bachelor Of Islamic Finance And Banking With Honours degree, a student must take and pass a minimum of 135 credit hours.
A. University Core
B. Program Core
C. Program Electives
D. Free Electives
Total Credit Hours
PACE UUM Facebook
General Admission Requirements
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) mata pelajaran Pengajian Am
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) dalam dua (2) mata pelajaran lain
• PNGK Akademik sekurang-kurangnya 2.00
• PNGK Vokasional sekurang-kurangnya 2.67
• Kompeten semua modul vokasional