Bachelor of Development Management
BDM (HONS): PROGRAM DETAILS
February / September 2021 Intake
School of Government (COLGIS)
Accredited by MQA
February / September
7 Semesters (3.5 Years)
Offered by campus:
*The stated fees are estimation on overall completion of the program. In any cases where there are credit exemptions, offered rebates or approval of scholarship applications, there will be considerable reduction in the fees.
- Acquire the practical knowledge and legal exposure in the public and private sectors.
- Apply their legal knowledge in respects of the principles, concepts, theories and history (or raison d’être) to the law and the developmental evolution of the nation’s legal institutions.
- Analyse critically and analytically, and evaluate legal problems and to prefer a correct and comprehensive solutions to the same.
- Demonstrate basic skills in drafting legal documents and opinion, conducting negotiations, interviews and advising on possible solutions.
- Communicate effectively, smart in decision making and adopt a good legal professional practice.
- Competently and effectively adhering to the professional legal practice thus fulfilling the nation’s needs and aspirations.
- Conduct the legal professional practice in an ethical manner.
- Subscribing to lifelong learning in enhancing and auguring professionalism in the legal practice.
- Produce leaders who are accountable in exercising management and possess entrepreneurial skills.
Our law degree is recognised by the Legal Profession Qualifying Board of Malaysia and obtained accreditation from the Malaysian Qualifying Agency.
Approaches in class include both traditional teaching methods and problem-based learning that focuses on student-centred or self-directed learning not only to encourage active participation but to provide students with real-life issues for their critical legal solutions.
Our programme involves both theoretical and practical trainings, inside and ouside classroom. Students are not only exposed to the curriculum activities such as field trips to Courts, involvement in moots, client counselling and debates, at national and international levels, but also get the opportunity to undergo practical trainings at courts, legal firms, legal aid centres, legal departments or other relevant corporate departments.
To be awarded a Bachelor of Law with Honours degree, a student is required to take and pass a minimum of 166 credit hours which include courses in the programme structure.
Bachelor of International Business Management with Honours programme consists of SIX (6) components as follows:
A. University Core
B. Program Core
C. Program Elective
D. Free Elective
Total Credit Hours
Open Channel Facebook
General Admission Requirements
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) mata pelajaran Pengajian Am
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) dalam dua (2) mata pelajaran lain
• PNGK Akademik sekurang-kurangnya 2.00
• PNGK Vokasional sekurang-kurangnya 2.67
• Kompeten semua modul vokasional