Bachelor of Media Technology (Hons.)
B.MEDIATECH (HONS) : PROGRAM DETAILS
The aim of the Bachelor of Media Technology [B.MEDIATECH] program is to produce graduates who are able to think critically, creatively, and innovatively as well as are skilled in the field of management-oriented, technology-assisted mass communication in order to face contemporary challenges. Our goal is to establish the Media Technology Undergraduate Program at Universiti Utara Malaysia as a management-oriented program that can instil knowledge and skills in handling media-related issues and technology.
Academic Guide for Undergraduate Programmes
February / September 2021 Intake
School Of Multimedia Technology and Communication (SMMTC)
Accredited by MQA
February / September
7 Semesters (3.5 Years)
Offered by campus:
*The stated fees are estimation on overall completion of the program. In any cases where there are credit exemptions, offered rebates or approval of scholarship applications, there will be considerable reduction in the fees.
Our goal is to establish the Media Technology Undergraduate Program at Universiti Utara Malaysia as a management-oriented program that can instil knowledge and skills in handling media-related issues and technology. The specific objectives are as follows:
- To develop graduates who have the expertise to utilize media technology in a balanced and integrated approach in line with the current needs and change.
- To develop skilled graduates in managing media technology efficiently and effectively within the organization.
- To develop graduates who are competent, adept, proficient, and possess high media technology management leadership in areas of advertising, journalism, and broadcasting in line with the national aspiration.
To be awarded a a Bachelor of Media Technology with Honours (B.MEDIATECH) degree, a student is required to take and pass a minimum of 123 credit hours.
The Bachelor of Media Technology (B.MediaTech) programme consists of FIVE (5) components as follows:
A. University Core
B. Program Core
C. Foreign Language
D. Programme Elective
E. Free Elective
Total Credit Hours
PACE UUM Facebook
General Admission Requirements
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) mata pelajaran Pengajian Am
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) dalam dua (2) mata pelajaran lain
• PNGK Akademik sekurang-kurangnya 2.00
• PNGK Vokasional sekurang-kurangnya 2.67
• Kompeten semua modul vokasional