Bachelor of Creative Industry Management (Hons.) - BCIM
BCIM (HONS) : PROGRAM DETAILS
Academic Guide for Undergraduate Programmes
February / September 2021 Intake
School of Creative Industry Management and Performing Arts (SCIMPA)
Accredited by MQA
February / September
7 Semesters (3.5 Years)
Offered by campus:
*The stated fees are estimation on overall completion of the program. In any cases where there are credit exemptions, offered rebates or approval of scholarship applications, there will be considerable reduction in the fees.
- To provide graduates with managerial knowledge and skills in creative industries.
- To develop graduates with analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems by applying knowledge, principles and skills in managing creative industries.
- To develop graduates with skills in integrating various technology solutions, particularly in their respective creative major.
- To build graduates with entrepreneurial skill in creative industries.
- To build graduates with effective communication skills and ethical responsibilities
Students studying BCIM at UUM are prepared to excel in a wide array of careers, including but not limited to opportunities within the fields below.
To be awarded a Bachelor of Creative Industry Management (Hons.) degree, a student is required to take and pass a minimum of 124 credit hours.
The Bachelor Of Science With Honours (Business Mathematics) programme consists of FIVE (5) components as follows:
A. University Core
B. Program Core
C. Programme Elective
D. Free Elective
Total Credit Hours
PACE UUM Facebook
General Admission Requirements
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) mata pelajaran Pengajian Am
- Gred C (NGMP 2.00) dalam dua (2) mata pelajaran lain
• PNGK Akademik sekurang-kurangnya 2.00
• PNGK Vokasional sekurang-kurangnya 2.67
• Kompeten semua modul vokasional